Friday, April 26, 2013

METAMORPHOSIS

An array of words roused in my mind,
Questioning and exciting me.
I lay on my sick bed shivering,
My body heat penetrated my brains,
And it ruptured into small molecules
Each filled with millions of headless microbes
Making dynamic thuds.
They created a vibrant catastrophe,
Exhilarating my swollen memories
Kept apart in a corner of my brain tissues-
Some grown inside out,
Some over-grown like amorphous mass,
Some seen like twin heads;
All twirled over my head,
Like metal balls in a pendulum
With no clock for support!
Grains of sand entered the nostrils,
Moving towards the sinus glands.
I felt neurotic, did nothing.
It enlarged into globules
Blocking my air passage.
Face muscles tightened,
No pain, no numbness
I dismantled each piece from my face,
Like a broken clay vase.
To my utmost surprise,
Those were the black letters
Of those hidden words.

No comments: